Sign up to receive my weekly newsletter of design tips and startup stories every Sunday, and I’ll even send you a free eBook (Color Theory for Startups).
The book analyzes the color schemes of 10 startups and shows you how to make intelligent decisions about colors.
It only takes 10 minutes to read but could very well change the way you pick colors for your projects!
Also, once you sign up for the newsletter you’ll have access to the newsletter archives. Some of the topics I’ve covered so far include landing page design, as well as:
- How to reply when your client tells you to “make the logo bigger”.
- What to say when people tell you web design isn’t that important because Craigslist is hugely successful.
- How to come up with side project ideas and actually make them come true.
- How to team up with a coder and exchange design work for coding work.
- Why Quora is one of the best platforms to gain credibility in your domain, and how to do it.
- … and more things that I’d rather not talk about here on the blog.
If this sounds interesting to you, sign up here. Don’t worry, you can unsubscribe in one click whenever you want.
See you on Sunday!