Learn how to design a UI from scratch
In this eBook, I’ll take you through my process for designing Kandan (an open source chat app) from start to finish.
I’ll explain every iteration (including mistakes and wrong turns), and you’ll learn the reasons behind every design choice.
It‘s just like watching over my shoulder while I work, except without having to listen to Lil’ Wayne!
Note: Kandan itself is not out yet, but you can sign up to know when it's ready!
- 20 steps that take you from blank canvas to rich web app
- 11 design principles that you can apply to your own project
- 38 PNG screenshots for every intermediary step
- Illustrated examples from other apps and sites
- [Deluxe Edition] A well-organized PSD with all the elements
- What's not inside: anything about HTML/CSS implementation
Order now! Only 12.7 million copies remaining!
Regular Edition: $5.99
Deluxe Edition: $11.99
What you get: PDF eBook, and PNG images for each step
What you get: PDF eBook, PNGs, plus the full layered Photoshop file.
About the author
My name is Sacha Greif, and I’m a user interface designer from Paris, France.
What people are saying
Sacha has always done great work for us, and insight into his thinking is invaluable
It was very insightful to get a behind-the-scenes look at a designer's process
Sacha has always been very good at writing, I knew he'd grow up to become a famous eBook author